Meals On Wheels Corporate Route Partner Program
MACOA Meals on Wheels is proud to announce our Corporate Route Partner program. Corporate Route is a program that promotes teamwork and helps Meals on Wheels to fight senior hunger
one senior at a time.
The program is perfect for businesses, church groups, and service clubs that are willing to provide Meals on Wheels volunteer drivers. Our route partners commits to volunteer one route, one day a week, every week. The route is the same every week, which enables volunteers to become familiar with the seniors on the route. Deliveries take approximately 1 hour, there are 10-14 stops on each route, and
turn-by-turn directions are given from house to house.
We could not fulfill our mission without the endless commitment of individual and corporate volunteers who give their time and talents to serve seniors.
Meals on Wheels depend on generous community members and corporate partners to
deliver meals each day.
To become a Corporate Route Partner or for more information, contact Pam Goodwin at
email@example.com or (334)-263-0532.
SHARE THE SPIRIT OF GIVING AND SERVICE TO SENIORS!
Are you looking for a workplace volunteer opportunity that:
- Makes a huge IMPACT in your community?
- Is EASY to implement and manage?
- Employees can participate during an HOUR lunch break?
JOIN US AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Benefits of serving as a MOW Corporate Route Partner:
- Volunteer ONE HOUR and you SERVE TEN SENIORS in need- How’s that for a power lunch?
- Workplace Delivery Team is EASY TO IMPLEMENT as a corporate volunteer opportunity
- Make a REAL DIFFERENCE and it also serves as a great TEAM-BUILDING opportunity
- Receive RECOGNITION AND EXPOSURE as a committed community corporate steward partner
- Join OTHER CORPORATE PARTNERS like Caddell Construction, Adams Drugs, Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church and Montgomery Water Works who have served over the years and embraced this SIMPLE and EFFECTIVE WAY to help community members in need
- This is a NO COST rewarding opportunity
To become a Corporate Route Partner, contact our Meals On Wheels program at 334-240-6765 to learn how your company can take advantage of this workplace-friendly volunteer opportunity!
Meals On Wheels Corporate Route Partners:
As of August 16, 2018
Alabama Bankers Association
Alabama Hospital Association
Alabama Municipal Insurance Corporation
Alabama Pharmacy Association
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc- Beta Nu Omega Chapter
Aldersgate United Methodist Church
BBVA Compass Bank
Beasley Allen Law Firm
Central Alabama Community Foundation
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority- Montgomery (AL) Alumnae Chapter
Doctors Hearing Clinic, a HEARINGLife Company
First United Methodist Church
Frazer Memorial United Methodist Church
Heritage Baptist Church
Montgomery Area Chamber of Commerce
Montgomery County District Attorney’s Office
Montgomery Police Department
Montgomery Rotary Club
Montgomery Water Works
Phillips Animal Clinic
River Bank &Trust
So Loved Silver Stuff, LLC
Stark Agency Insurance
Steineker and Dillon
Taoist Tai Chi Society
Taylor Road Baptist Church
The Bridge/Davis Treatment Center
United Health Care
Volunteers of America
Woodland United Methodist Church