Ways You Can Help:
Spread the News of
MACOA Meals,Moments, and More
MACOA offers programs to help meet the needs of practically every aging adult ranging from those that are home bound to those still active and involved in the community. You can assist in telling senior citizens and their families about the agency's diverse activities and how they can participate.
- Follow us on Facebook-Like and Share posts
- Share posts and pictures of your service and support of MACOA
- Be an ambassador for us in the community
- Refer clients in need of services
Volunteer Your Time and Talent
MACOA has a wealth of volunteer opportunities for people of all ages. Volunteer by
- Delivering meals on wheels one a week, once a month or once in a while
- Teaching art, exercise, dance, or computer classes
- Volunteer at a fundraiser
- Collect grocery bags to package meals
- Helping at senior center activity center
- Bake birthday cakes for senior birthdays
- Donate pet food for the furry companions of Meals on Wheels clients
- Help collect and/donate items for Holiday bag
- Help stuff items for Holiday bags
- Volunteer for professional expertise and skills
Invest Financially and Donate to our Mission
Private donations are essential to the success of MACOA's current and future programs for a rapidly increasing senior population. Contributions not only meet today's needs, but also help ensure responsive programs will be available when you, your family, and your friends become seniors.
Memorials are an excellent way to remember or recognize a special person or occasion. Planned giving can be an important part of comprehensive estate planning. Please contact us for a confidential interview.
Attend One Of Our Annual Fundraising Events
- MACOA hosts several key fundraising events throughout the year, including a senior golf tournament, a Maine lobster race, a day of fine dining catered by area chefs and businesses, and much more!
Support MACOA by shopping at Amazon Smile!
Corporate Route Partnerships
- MACOA Meals on Wheels is proud to announce our new Corporate Route Partner program. The program is perfect for businesses, church groups, and service clubs that are willing to provide Meals on Wheels volunteer drivers. Our route partners commits to volunteer one route, one day a week, every week.